Thursday, January 3, 2013

Squam Spring '13 Excitement


Well it is very cold here in little rhody today, but those with Spring Squam Art Retreats on their minds, it's all sunshine, lake views, and making stuff!!! The news is coming in about cabins and classes! Got my info and am also very excited about getting a space at the Squam Fair!


 Mona LaPierre all the way from Portland, OR braving the water and working her magic with knitting needles!


Busy Knitting hands Everywhere!!


 Last year I spent my class time with my camera and teachers Amy Gretchen and Thea Coughlin. It was great doing the classes back to back...helped me pound in the information! Still practicing!


The Spring Session is closed already, so you can bet that those who made it to the pre-reg page are happy indeed!

xxxx

No comments: